Friday, October 19

Real life experience # 5 (I think)....

okay I haven't done this feature in a long, long while but I think it is time to bring it back baby......

take it from me......if you leave the house for a few hours and you return home to realize the whole freakin' place wreaks....yeah, seriously wreaks....of uber stinky canned dog food nonetheless...do NOT spend 45 minutes trying to eliminate the source of such smell by fumigating your house with Lysol ...yeah, I mean the garbage can, the dog kennel, the kids rooms, etc......first check to see if your dumb ass left a full can of Iams open on the kitchen counter, instead of putting it in the dog's bowl the morning, where it rightfully belongs....just in case you were wondering....



***I intend to make this a new feature of my blog. I consider it my civic duty (***cough cough...choking on my own line of crap here***) to help others learn from my mistakes*****

3 comments:

Jackie said...

No wonder the poor puppy was walking around whining...she was hungry! I can picture you going thru your house like a person obsessed, scrubbing everything is sight. And for you fellow bloggers - no, she's not OCD, she simply has a very acute sense of smell and any smell that does not belong in her house WILL LEAVE.

Greta Adams said...

bwhahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha
girl...that is scrap material there...i would have had to take a pic while i was gagging to scrap that story...

bwhahahahahahaha
thanks for the good laugh on this dreary monday morning

Kellan said...

There's really nothing worse than that smell - is there? What is in there that makes it smell so awful when it gets hot and old? See ya.