Tuesday, October 23

Grandma love........



My mom soooo spoils my kids...in a good way...but I mean really spoils them! They have a tradition that she buys them the small Starbucks travel mugs at practically every holiday (okay...just the 'major' ones) & they love it! It's their special 'thang'! Anyway, my kids were all bummed out that "Gma" was gonna miss trick-or-treating with them this year 'cuz she is away work. But she surprised them yesterday with a special delivery (via moi...) of Halloween Starbucks mugs & $10 gift cards to get their Frappe on! They were oh-so-happy!

As little R. says "Gma rocks!"


And speaking of Halloween surprises, we got "Boo'd" tonight! The kids were sooo thrilled & they are now plotting their Boo strategy for a few friends!

10 comments:

Greta Adams said...

i think next year i am going to start the boo'ing tradition in our subdivision. that will be a blast

Jackie said...

What can I say - it's my job as Gma!

Jackie said...

I do have to remind everyone that I couldn't be such a "rockin'" grandma without the assistance of such a super daughter. SM, you hold everything together and do all the little (and big) things that make the rest of us look good...people forget about all the behind-the-scenes stuff you do on a daily basis. Where would we be without you!
Love ya,
Mom

KATE said...

I have to say anything from Starbucks is a great treat!! How fun!!
I LOVE getting Boo'd, it's tons of fun & the kids absolutely LOVE getting the neighbors back!

p.s., your kids are adorable!!

AnnaLiza said...

ooooo starbucks!!!
aww what a nice family!!

Janssen said...

We got "Boo'd" too! (Although it was called "The Phantom Ghost" instead). So fun!

Victoria said...

We got Boo'ed this year too - earlier this week! It was such a cool surprise. Especially since we think the "old neighbors" next door did it with their grandchildren. =)

Nice "meet" you!!

Angie said...

(my kids call their great grandparents G-ma and G-pa)

Anyway, can gma send some love to michigan?

Misty said...

You just cannot get better then a package from grandma and grandpa, although we call ours Gammer and Gamper.

MOT said...

We got "ghosted" here..I wonder if it is the same thing???