Tuesday, October 9

And Tuesday goes like this......

·I have a raging canker sore on the inside of my bottom lip-totally hot, I know. I wonder if it has anything to do with the immense amount of stress this semester has inflincted upon my life?


·WW weigh-in went well this morning....I was down almost 2lbs since last week. Just a few more to make up for the little bit I gained over the summer. UGH! But atleast I'm on the right track........ Hopefully I'll be able to reach goal by Christmas. I gotta be optimistic :)


·I sent my dearest hubby out this door this morning to take the kiddos to school & he returned with a garment bag of Cabi clothes for me.....now that's what I call L-O-V-E! Seriously, a mom from a little girl in R's class gave him my Cabi order (from her patry about a week ago) in the parking lot. I love new clothes...especially Cabi clothes. In case you are wondering, I got the sweater vest & tuxedo tee outfit from the "Oxford" line shown in the collection. Darn copyright won't let me copy a photo, or I would show you.


·Have I told you that I think my daughter must have been switched at birth in the hospital?? Get this....the kid loves Algebra. Okay, that is just bizarre. I mean my 4th grader can do Algebra better than I can (or my hubby for that matter.) Does anyone else see something wrong with this situation?

· I just had to share this photo that I took of R. this summer & was just now able to get it off my cell phone. Yes, people this is a pic taken with my hot pink Razor. We were in downtown Anchorage at a park in the city. And the uber cool thing....it was take at about 10 o'clock at night. Have I told you I adore the 24 hours of daylight in summer thing?? Sweeet.....

2 comments:

Janssen said...

My mind BOGGLES at the concept of 24 hours of sunlight. Seriously, I cannot even imagine.

*krystyn* said...

That is so cool - 24 hrs of sunlight - I think it would totally freak me out - I'd stay up all night scrapbooking probably.