Wednesday, April 2

Trivial details of my life can't compare.....


While I was all geared up to bore you with details about my lame school work & the uber lame book we are reading in my Lit. class (which I admit I absolutely loathe!!), I am throwing those topics to the wind to share with you this link! Please pray for Tricia & that her double lung transplant (that is taking place while I type this blog) goes well! If you do nothing else today, you have to go & read their (Tricia & her family's) story. My thoughts & prayers are with this family....I hope yours are too!
Enough for today...I mean seriously what can compare to the that.............

8 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brittany said...

i saw about this couple, on another blog, and went and read all about them! Amazing family! I am praying!!

Stacy said...

Okay...seriously..... if you get a comment from "ditaur" just delete them as fast as you can! I can't believe people hae nothing better to do with their lives..........

Jackie said...

Wow, talk about humbling...I'm speechless after reading that blog. Sure puts life in perspective. I can only give thanks for the health of my loved ones. S dear, please give D & R an extra hug for me tonight....to know they are safe, healthy, and loved means so much! Love ya!

Kamis Khlopchyk said...

She will be in my prayers. What a thing for someone so young to have to go through...

carrie said...

Sending some positive vibes out for your friends!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Perspective is an amazing thing. Here's hoping it goes well!

OHmommy said...

I am off to read the blog....