Wednesday, April 2

Trivial details of my life can't compare.....


While I was all geared up to bore you with details about my lame school work & the uber lame book we are reading in my Lit. class (which I admit I absolutely loathe!!), I am throwing those topics to the wind to share with you this link! Please pray for Tricia & that her double lung transplant (that is taking place while I type this blog) goes well! If you do nothing else today, you have to go & read their (Tricia & her family's) story. My thoughts & prayers are with this family....I hope yours are too!
Enough for today...I mean seriously what can compare to the that.............

8 comments:

Ditaur said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brittany said...

i saw about this couple, on another blog, and went and read all about them! Amazing family! I am praying!!

Stacy said...

Okay...seriously..... if you get a comment from "ditaur" just delete them as fast as you can! I can't believe people hae nothing better to do with their lives..........

Jackie said...

Wow, talk about humbling...I'm speechless after reading that blog. Sure puts life in perspective. I can only give thanks for the health of my loved ones. S dear, please give D & R an extra hug for me tonight....to know they are safe, healthy, and loved means so much! Love ya!

Kami said...

She will be in my prayers. What a thing for someone so young to have to go through...

carrie said...

Sending some positive vibes out for your friends!

MamaGeek said...

Perspective is an amazing thing. Here's hoping it goes well!

OHmommy said...

I am off to read the blog....