Saturday, December 13

The election was over a month ago.....and yet the drama continues....

Anyone who has read my blog knows where I stood on the election and which candidates had my support. However.....the election is over & yet the mud slinging continues.....on both sides. And it is making me crazy...... In our home we have talked about it for hours on end. For us there only one solution and it goes like this:


1 Timothy 2
1 I urge you, first of all, to pray for all people. Ask God to help them; intercede on their behalf, and give thanks for them. 2 Pray this way for kings and all who are in authority so that we can live peaceful and quiet lives marked by godliness and dignity. 3 This is good and pleases God our Savior, 4 who wants everyone to be saved and to understand the truth.


Stepping off of my soap box..............................

7 comments:

ABUDi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ABUDi said...

hey... nice blog.. nice playlist... calm and soothing...

my blog is also about life... looking forward to seeing u there..

=)

www.equatinglife.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Well said! I'm with you.

Jackie said...

Some just can't move on. It's sad...

*krystyn* said...

I hear ya'...and I'm also sick of news reports on every single little thing the Obama family is doing...dog choices, school choices, no place to live 'til Jan 20th...blah blah blah. Surely there are other things the news folks can cover. *sigh*

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! It's great to have a perspective from an "insider" like yourself!

Anonymous said...

Oops! Obviously new to blogging!! The last comment was from me!